Sunday, February 14, 2010

TOYOTA AMLUX - IKEBUKURO

Next destination was the Toyota Amlux, which is a cross between a car showroom and a games centre. I thought it only fair to include something that would interest the boys as well.


















This cute robot does a little song and dance routine at specific times throughout the day


Even in a car showroom, you can't escape kawaii objects.

There was a little spaceship which housed a movie theatre, screening a whacky manga short film. Nothing at all to do with Toyota vehicles.


These games were free and included realistic vibrations if you happened to drive into a ditch.


The Toyota Amlux is free of charge and connects to the Sunshine City shopping centre.
www.amlux.jp







1 comment:

  1. Wow, I think my boyfriend and brother would love this! I like the model city, I'm always fascinated by anything miniature.

    ReplyDelete